Thursday 4 January 2024

And Back to Kansas

We headed back home on Saturday, July 30th.  It was too soon. 😉 None of us were happy to go back to Wichita.  Jubal lost a tooth on the way back and we saw a gorgeous double rainbow just outside of Rawlins. 

And back to reality.  Leo had turnover at his plant while we were in Utah, so he had been working crazy overtime (not that he got paid for it) while we were gone.


I don't like cold soups, I've tried making different gazpachos and haven't liked any of them.

This was good though.  I have meal photos because we share meal photos on Whatsapp with my family a lot.  
Another Woodhouse Toad. 
A cantaloupe plant grew that I never planted while we were gone.  It must have been from the compost.  I'm a lazy composter.  My zinnias stayed alive! Yay!

No comments: