Tuesday 25 July 2017

Leo is Wonderful!



So way back in June after Ana had decided that she wanted to move to Arizona for her senior year, I was freaking out because our trip to Canada suddenly became a trip to Arizona, and while blue jeans (I have 1 pair that fit) are nice in Canada, they're blasted hot in Arizona.  So I pulled out a pattern and fabric for hiking pants that I bought clear back in Houston and desperately attempted to make hiking pants for me.  It didn't go very well. But Leo was an angel and took the kids for a whole day so I could try.  I finished them but then I cried a lot and bought a pair of Kuhls at Al's Sporting Goods in Logan, and I'm hooked.  I'm only buying Kuhl's from now on.  And forget sewing.  I can't sew.  I don't even know why I bother.  Anyway, these pictures were taken on his way back from picking up Ana from Girl's State. She had a good time by the way.  And they took a long route home--through mountains and saw people sledding.  Yes, it was in June.  I totally want to do this next year.

No comments: