Thursday 5 May 2011

Back to school


I am officially through my first two weeks of back to college. Yes, I am a Cougar. Sweet. I'm just taking Spanish and family history classes this spring and summer at the Y. And just one at a time right now. It's weird, I feel old but maybe that's just from my legs and backside hurting from riding Ana's bike to and from campus. If all goes well this summer, then I'll take Spanish again in the fall. We'll see. It seriously cuts into my sewing time. Ruff. But supposedly I do want to learn español, eventually, someday. And as for the family history classes, well, that's my competing obsessive hobby along with sewing, so as long as I can manage it, I'll keep it up. Family History is my designated major with Spanish as my minor. (I find that hysterically funny--is that just me? Or does anyone else see the humor in that?) I wonder how long they'll let me keep taking ONLY Spanish and family history classes. Hee. Hee.

No comments: