Tuesday 22 February 2011

Interesting Horse Things


So this first clip is from the PBS production of Guns, Germs and Steel. I read the book, it was fascinating, but I didn't finish watching this production. But I did watch this part. And I thought the riding was impressive. Plus, I want to get a hat like that for Sebastian.

Now this is a show I saw advertised years ago when it was playing in Scottsdale, and then I saw it advertised again in Chicago. If I went to any Cirque de Soleil type show, this would be it. It looks cool.

However, I stumbled upon this trailer (because Steven Spielberg is producing the movie due out this year) and really I think this just skyrocketed to my top pick for Broadway show to go to. The puppetry is astounding! Really, I don't even want to see the movie now because I just want to see the play first. (Yeah, I know that might not happen for 20 yrs, but whatever.) So hope you enjoyed these from my time horsing around on the internet. (How's that for a corny pun?)

No comments: