Sunday 20 February 2011

Ana's Family

This is Ana's artwork from church. Maybe I shouldn't admit that. Hee. Hee. Anyway, I thought it was cute. I thought this was funny because she drew Leo in a Jazz shirt, when he doesn't own one and could care less about the Jazz. Oh well.
This was of me in an exact replication of what I wore today. My red hat is awesome. And Ana's picture of it is awesome too.
Ana looking cute.
Elena in her ballet outfit.
Isabel also as a ballerina.
And Sebastian dressed for church.

In other news, Ana made it to the semifinals with her partner in swing and cha cha at her ballroom dance competition this Saturday. Her team also placed second overall. Sweet.

Other than my kids have been sick all week, and I'm sick of them being sick. Sebastian is normally clingy; Sebastian sick acts like his life will end if he's separated from me at all.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey! She's pretty good. The likeness in each picture is amazing. I can picture your red hat now. Yup. Awesome. ; D

Our children are the future said...

pretty cute, and sorry about your kids being sick! anything I can do to help?

Kayli said...

I love these Ana!! REally really love them. Each and every one. You are especially cute!