Friday 14 August 2009

Sorry.

I know I haven't written on here for a long, long time. This was partly due to being in Utah for three weeks and partly due to the fact that I'm pregnant, nauseated and lack energy to do anything more than throw a meal together for my children. We've been having Ramen noodles and macaroni and cheese a lot. I've lost ten pounds but only threw up twice, so I guess it wasn't so bad. I've also potty-trained Elena and have been trying to convince Ana that she can eat without having food from ear to ear (I bribed her with a Twix-mostly I was just tired of reminding her to wash her face after every meal.) Anyway, I think I'm on the upswing now, I don't feel as nauseous as often and I've had a little more energy. So while I don't suggest you expect grand postings anytime soon, hopefully I will manage a few sentences more frequently. Happy August 14th!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! How did I ever miss this post??!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! On the pregnancy and on feeling better. : D

That is awesome news!