Wednesday 4 February 2009

Lo siento. Not a reminisce













Sorry today I have no time for reminiscing. Bills to pay, sick kids, grouchy me, and horrible, terrible freezing cold weather just is eating up my time. Y español. But to compensate, I will post some photos. However, I wanted to collage them, and my computer doesn't have enough memory, so there's a lot. Adios.

Okay I realized I said I wasn't going to write anything, but I'm waiting for the pictures to load and I was looking at the grocery ads and just noticed something on the local Shop and Save Market. They have an entire page with stars by every item telling where they're from. Here's the list: Italy, Germany, Thailand, Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, and of course, Poland. Sometimes I love living in Chicago. I'm really going to miss the stores I shop at. I feel like I'm taking a mini trip around the world every time I go. Nice.

P.S. We were enjoying the rare sunlight in my room and that's when I started taking pictures. I certainly won't miss the cold, gray days.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the pics. IT looks like it was a totally FUN day with the girls.

Kayli said...

I love them! I'm so glad you posted every one of them. Good times.

I love Lena's face in the 4th one down. She's so cute. So is Ana Banana.

Kristi said...

super fun. cute girls. I need to take more pictures!