Tuesday 24 February 2009

Cute do's and fun friends

My good friend Jenny had her new baby, Amelia. So I had the pleasure of babysitting Chloe, her other daughter, a couple times.
Chloe and Elena are BFF's. (I swore I'd never ever use that term, but hey, I guess it's cute when they're two.) Anyway, whenever we leave the house, Elena asks, "Chloe?" The other week she cried and cried because she wanted to go see Chloe and not go pick up her dad from the airport.
Kayli sent me a link to some hair blogs. They're inspiring. Ana doesn't even complain as much, because I mostly let her pick what she wants done. You can't really see her do here, but it was cute.
Of course, it's only the random and rare morning that I feel so inspired.
Not much you can do with Elena's, but nonetheless, I though it turned out well.
I was trying here, but despite taking a picture, I decided not to take Isabel wrapped like a Christmas present to church.
Oops. Blinked.
All tuckered out.
As you may have guessed, not much sleeping was accomplished that particular nap time.
Seriously, those two girls are so adorable!!! Chloe came dressed that day all in purple (her mother's favorite), with purple tights, skirt and shirt. I curled her hair and added a purple flower. Then I dressed Elena in tights, pink skirt, pink shirt, and pink bow. Then we went and played at the mall. They were holding hands and running around--every person we passed would start to smile and say how cute they were. They make me laugh all the time when they're together. It's so sweet.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Totally cute hair do's. I had nothing to go on when my girls were little and now I see all these fun things I could of done. So cute!