Thursday 29 May 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was great! I took a long nap, we had FHE about Nauvoo (we're going there this coming weekend) and then ended the day with icecream cones. Icecream always makes things happy! The new flavor (at least new to us) Twix by Breyer is scrumptious. :)






Today Ana went to a friend's house and Elena played on the patio with her shopping cart. What a silly girl. She likes to put her doll, teddy bear, and blanket in it instead of any of the toy food I bought her. Too bad there wasn't a toy stroller at the garage sale instead.


Too bad this post's title is a misnomer. Yep, this is the post I've been waiting to publish since Monday. So it was actually Sunday and Monday that the events described occurred. Oh well.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh yum! Your kids are adorable and they truly make that icecream look delish!

I am SO envious of your weekend's trip coming up. I hadn 't even thought about how close you are to there. Some day maybe. Make sure you tell us all about it when you come back. I love church history.