Wednesday 17 January 2024

The Start of October 2022

I managed to go to one of Isabel's and Sebastian's cross country meets.  Isabel told me after, "Never come again."  Thanks for that.  And I missed getting a picture of Sebastian.
Jubal climbing and scaring all the other parents.  And of course, not pictured, but Efraim had everyone wrapped around his finger.  
October means decorating for Halloween!
I think Elena made crafts with them one Sunday.  It was super sweet of her. 

Yummy soup. 
And we made sugar cookies.

I decided I hated the color of our door, and I thought the entry looked so dark and dismal, so as I was trying to adjust to living in Kansas, I decided to paint it something more cheerful. 
Purple "Chakra" was the winner of all my trial samples.  I never could decide if I really liked it or not though (the door being purple I mean, I think I should have done orange). 
Sebas is very strong, or he has no body weight.  You choose.

I don't know where this came from, but pretty tree.  
Sebas got Invisalign braces.
A field of cotton.  So pretty. 
Leo and I went down to the Oklahoma temple, only my recommend was expired.  Oops!!! So we went out for Colombian food instead.  
Leo went with the girls to a father-daughter overnight camping trip.  They said they had lots of fun. 


Sebas had to go play at half-time with the band. He played percussion.  Ugh, band is the worst.  They're so busy.  I don't think I'll have any of my other boys do band.  

The kid in the hoodie is Kate's younger brother Kyle.  Kyle ran cross country too so we gave him a ride home all fall.  He's one of Sebastian's good friends.  And on the way home from FSY the next summer, I heard rumors that Isabel was holding his hand the whole way.  Hmmm....
 
Nicolas made an ingenious gun out of duck tape.  
And I believe Jubal drew this lovely drawing in church. 

No comments: