Wednesday 17 January 2024

Halloween!

The Auburn Hills Ward always has a chili potluck Halloween party, and I was excited to go.  I love dressing up.  Shocking, I know.  Anyway, I decided to use my awesome 80's punk outfit and thanks to the help of Ross Dress for Less, Leo joined me as an 80's punk too.  Or a troll.  Whichever.  
The boys wore their amazing Avatar costumes from the year before.  These were too good to not wear again.  I ended up buying Nicolas a new costume from Etsy though because the one I made the year before was too small for him.  I was very impressed with the quality.  


This was Nicolas's amazing pumpkin.  So cool!!!

I love glowing pumpkins.  Real ones just can't be beat.  Seriously, they're the best. 

Elena was sneakily dressing up for high school as Rosa Diaz from Brooklyn 99, because her high school is lame and didn't allow costumes. 

Sebas was Sokka and Isabel was Marie Antoinette for school. 

I love my boys!!!

This was at the Ward party.  There were two little girls there who were enraptured by Elena and Isabel's costumes.  They knew exactly who they were and Elena and Isabel were super sweet and sat and talked to them for like 15 mins in character.  Awwww. ...
Yeah, another picture because, seriously, why not?
They stole my phone.



And this was early when we were carving pumpkins.  



And dying Elena's hair black.
This was at the boys' elementary school parades.  The boys were a little sad because Avatar is old enough that not many kids knew who they were.  

Efraim went as knight.  I love that costume I made him too.  So cute.  
Nicolas's 4th grade class.
Leaving for school in the morning.  
YW Halloween activity.  

And the YM cooked ghoulish Halloween treats.  

No comments: