Wednesday 3 May 2023

Santa Fe Lake

One Sunday afternoon in late April 2022, we went to check out this waterfall and lake some kid had been telling Isabel all about.  Not so impressive when it's manmade and half of it is a concrete wall.  Yes, this earned the derision of my Kansas-hating children.  But we had fun anyway.  I really do/did try to point out all the positives in Kansas as well.  Promise.






I love my kids!  And I love Jubal too despite him refusing to be in the picture.






Of course, much frog catching ensued.  Our new favorite app (at that point) was iNaturalist, where you can take photos and look up the names of the things you see.

 

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Looks like a beautiful day. And those are some grand swings!

The Haws Family said...

I love the pics of all your kids on the swings!