Tuesday 28 March 2023

More of Jan 2021

I may or may not have bitten his ear.  Oops. 

I bought myself a scarf made with yak wool.  Basically it's like wearing a blanket to church.  Best thing ever. 


Making butterhorns.  So good.



Aww, I love that man, and I love that grill.




In an effort to give our kids some natural endorphins--remember so many of them were still crying all the time at this point, including Elena, Isabel, and Nicolas, and the others on occasion, that we signed them all up for Tae Kwon Do three nights a week for three months.  They loved it, but unfortunately our wallet could not keep that up.  
Milkgeddon. (I usually keep crates, to put milk in, in the back of my van so this doesn't happen.)
Crazy cute boys.
The YM and YW went to the temple, but that may have been in December because Sebastian's not there.
Leo took the kids in January though.  Sebastian's first time!


 

2 comments:

Kayli said...

The boys in the milk refrigerator place makes me laugh so much!!!

The Haws Family said...

The picture of you and Leo underneath the one of you sticking your tongue out int he mirror----you are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!