Sunday 2 May 2021

Lower Calf Creek Falls

On Sunday we drove up to Anazasi State Park and then kids did their junior ranger badges and then we hiked to Lower Calf Creek Falls.  It was much nicer hiking that in March rather than July like last time we did it.  However, we kind of lost track of Jubal again (I helped him get dressed and then he took off with cousins while I was helping Sebastian.) Leo didn't want to leave him behind and so he ran back to the falls when he had already hiked halfway out and discovered that Jubal wasn't with the group we thought he was with.  I hiked with Nicolas, but I thought Efraim was with Leo (until he passed me going back to look for Jubal) and so I was trying to hurry as fast as possible so I could catch up with Megan and take care of Efraim.  I never managed it though and I felt so bad that she carried him out almost the entire way.  











 

No comments: