Sunday 14 June 2020

More Corona Virus Projects and Memes


I finally ordered my motivational sayings for our gym.  And promptly put them up crooked.
Elena and Isabel's last two pictures (the foxes) came.


I spray painted the bike rack I made last year.


I recovered our three remaining Ikea chairs and painted them with chalk paint.

Bought an image of one of my favorite artist's paintings (Joaquin Sorolla y Bastida)  off a stock image size and then had it printed off on Shutterfly with a warning that the resolution wasn't high enough.  But it looks okay from a distance anyway.




Refinished our kitchen table and painted the legs with chalk paint. The actual color of blue is between the two pictures above.  My  cruddy phone camera doesn't capture anything well.


Cut some left over wood into a sign for some vinyl that my friend had cut out for me when we still lived in Rawlins but I never had a chance to make.  Promptly put the vinyl on crooked.






Sewed a bunch of quilt tops one day.  Utterly random urge came over me to do that.  Probably I was procrastinating something else.

Made the front cover of the Costumer's Guild West Magazine.  I'm glad, because the other issue that I had with my work presented got destroyed in one of the floods.


Mended a bunch of broken straps on our baby hiking carrier.  I don't know that it will last though, it's literally falling apart in places.



Made a ton of strawberry jam.

Complained endlessly about online Zoom school. It was the worst.  Seriously the worst.

Planted flowers and rose bushes, and then Efraim got stuck in the hole I dug for one. It was so funny. He was sincerely worried and I was laughing and taking photos.  ๐Ÿ˜‚

And then once a bit of the restrictions lifted we had a massive garage sale and sold a bunch of stuff including our van.  And then I promptly bought more stuff (chairs, a rug, and a trailer since nothing fits in our SUV like it did in our van.) We also had a bunch of stuff stolen from us at the garage sale.  Crazy eh?

2 comments:

Kayli said...

I like that laziness meme. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Also, I didn't know you had stuff stolen at your garage sale! So lame!!

Kayli said...

Also, you need to change your bio since you're a nurse again.