Sunday 7 June 2020

Back to April


Back in April, we were in the full swing of Corona Virus lock down.  Ugh.  At least the memes were funny.  So I'm continuing to share them.  For posterity.





Wealth during Corona Virus.



We did a lot yard work though, and I cleaned out our shed.  You couldn't even step into it before I organized it.


The backyard still looked awful at this point.  But we eventually got it cleaned up as well, now it's growing dandelions and that's about it.

 I cleaned out all the dead rose bushes, and my arms showed it.




Also, all the dead branches from the side bushes too.  Although I talked to the neighbor and now I plan on cutting them all down and digging them out eventually because they're mostly dead. They're on his property, but he said he didn't care, and they're hideous.






Isabel spent hours cleaning up the pine needles.  The other kids helped too, but she was out there for hours and days.  Eventually we took over a half a ton of yard debris to the dump, and that was just from the front yard.

And this was the new look at work and still is. Ugh again.  Masks are claustrophobic and annoying.


No comments: