Tuesday 18 February 2020

Post Christmas Partying



I love this picture my niece Olivia took of my parents!! Perfection!! So we went to my parents on Christmas Eve and stayed for Christmas day.  We got to see their brand new adorable puppies.  And then had a great time with my family.



My sister Kayli had a New Year's Eve party that was 1920's themed--since you know, it's 2020.  And so I had to make myself a new dress for it.  Of course!!!  It was so much fun.  My dad gave an impromptu speech about why squirrels are better than humans.  Hee. Hee.

Sorry sideways, but I just had to post this for posterity.  We played Fruit Salad with my sister Megan at their condo up by Bear Lake and her friends and Kayli, etc after swimming at the condo's pool.  Good times!
We stayed the day at Kayli's when she had her New Year Eve's party and the kids spent all day outside making a snow fort around their playground climbing structure.  Her kids slept in it that night, but we had to go home.   


And in these videos the kids were having a great time dancing and then Lando bothered Jubal and they ended up fighting and it was really funny, because we went back and watched the footage to see who really started it all. 






No comments: