Sunday 11 August 2019

Brighton Lakes

Way back in July, Andrea, Lindsay and I got together for a hike to Brighton Lakes; we made it to the second one.  We had a HERD of kids.  It was chilly and perfect for hiking.  Lindsay's younger kids saw snow for the very first time.  And then we had a picnic after.  It was a lovely day.  And driving around through Park City to Brighton was really pretty, as is Big Cottonwood Canyon. I've never been there before.  It's a ton of photos on here, but trust me I only posted a tiny fraction of the amount I took.  And I tried taking photos of everyone, but some kids were off down the trail a lot further away from me than others. 










Russ's face kills me.  I was trying to distract him from crying by snapping pictures.  It didn't help. 



1 comment:

Kayli said...

Let's pick a day and go on a hike together.