Wednesday 24 April 2019

Our Spring Break trip to....Rawlins!

I had to go pack up the house and the weather was warmer there, so yes, that is the exciting place we went.  The kids all got sunburned! They were outside playing all day.  And I got a ton done.

Elena and Isabel went with Bri to the school play, and we had friends over all day almost the whole time.  So they enjoyed that too.  
Nothing changed here.  I woke up Friday morning though and decided to paint a whole room. (Literally it was just like that, "hmm, what should I do first?  Oh, maybe I should paint that room. Okay.")  That was fun, it looked much nicer after and I didn't have to buy a thing.  Way easier than scrubbing the walls clean.


  Leo came out Friday night and we packed up the trailer and were ready to go on Saturday afternoon when Leo realized I had damaged the trailer when I ran it into a concrete block at the gas station on the way out. I bashed the wheel protector thing into the tire so it was cutting a line into the tire. Luckily we didn't all die on the freeway.  Leo fixed it as best as he could so it wasn't cutting in anymore and then we had to go get it fixed later before returning the borrowed trailer.  Anyway, that took awhile. But we made it back and then I had to find room in our townhouse for all the stuff we brought back with us.  And so ended our exciting spring break.

No comments: