Sunday 6 May 2018



I love these boys so much!!  And now that the weather is (usually) warm, they just want to be outside all day.  Efraim too.  That's more of a problem because he screeches like he's dying when I don't let him out with Jubal and Lando because I'm doing stuff inside.  Mostly when Efraim is outside he follows around the cats.  He LOVES animals.  Our neighbors, the Holmes invited us over for hot dogs on Saturday and all Efraim did was follow around their dog.


This is a picture of my dress Lindsay.  I love it.

And Lando playing soccer.  He really likes it and it's so FUNNY to watch kids at this age.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Is that an eshakti dress?

The Haws Family said...

Love your dress!!! And I just checked eshakti and I don't see anything like that--ruff. Love all the pictures!