Wednesday 18 April 2018

Sebas's baptism

Sebastian's baptism went super well. Myles did a great job on his talk and it was so nice to have Megan and her kids here and Grandma and Grandpa.  Ana was gone for Nat. guard. Sebastian wanted butterhorns for the refreshment and we had a rainbow platter of fruit.  Yum.  Grandma and Grandpa came out Friday night and taught us the awesome game of Cover Your Assets, and then they left pretty soon after the baptism.  Megan and her kids stayed for dinner--ham and potatoes and of course Tillamook ice cream and then they headed home. It was really fun.  Oh, and I made Leo baptize Sebastian twice (I found out after that I didn't really need to correct Leo but oh well) because Leo said Sebastian Jack Latorre Rasmussen.  Her. Her. I love my Colombiano esposo!

No comments: