Sunday 19 February 2012

La dee da.

The kids playing with our neighbors. This was right before Joshua wrestled Elena to the ground. Good times. They were all playing puppies and he was a particularly ferocious puppy.
Out enjoying the sunshine yesterday. It was beautiful weather!!! Today there's snow on the ground. It might be only the middle of February, but I'm ready for spring.
Mine and Natalie's kids (the neighbors). They go 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 8 months, and I'm pregnant. We planned that well, didn't we?

Silly cheesers.The mess in the girls room.
Why all the dress up clothes were out. I had been taking a nap, and when I woke up, I checked on all the kids but I couldn't find Isabel. I asked Elena and she led me here, and when I took off the lid of the toy box, sure enough, there was Isabel, fast asleep.

Ummm. Silly boy.
The red dress I'm making. I'm actually almost finished. But exhaustion curbed my attempt to finish it last night.
This is the dress I started sewing last February and never finished due to it making me look unfalteringly fat and pregnant. But now I am fat and pregnant, so I'm going finish it. Isabel loves this dress. I think because the lining is silky.

And these are the wheels I think my dad should deck his car out with. Sah-weet. Hee. Hee.

And in other news my sister is leaving for Morocco today since I've always wanted to go there--since I was five I swear! I'm a tad bit jealous, but I've mostly recovered from that and now I'm just super excited to see all the cool pictures she will take. And she promised to buy me something awesome. And that is all, I must go make dinner now.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures, of course they are cute, my kids are in them. :)