Thursday 1 September 2011

Birthdays and Horses

Because of these two kiddos birthday, we all got together to celebrate and well, ride horses. We also made a lot of noise! (Seriously--Megan brought noisemakers and it was deafening.)

Megan and Jared smooching.

Elena insisted that she be allowed to ride with Isabel and Dad leading them around.


Okay, I just liked this picture of Leo.



Sebastian did not want to get off.


Jack, Sebastian , and Devaney. And yes, even though Jack and Devaney are 8 months younger than Sebastian, they both are bigger and weigh more. My son is a shrimp.



Leo with his scruffy mustache he's been growing out (Tim's growing one too.) I think staches are a no go in the future. Too bad BYU doesn't allow goatees. Ruff.


Oh, I just can't get enough of those big brown eyes!
Elena was nursing an injured toe, so she sat with Aunt Lindsay Ann quite a bit.
Isabel, otherwise known as monkey-girl.

The three Jacks: Jack Rasmussen, Jack Rasmussen, and Sebastian Jack.


Sebastian cheesing for the camera. And yes, I realize that's oodles of pictures. Lo siento.

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Quit doing this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!


But those are really fantastic pictures of Megan and JAred kissing and Mom and Dad standing by the gate.

Andrea said...

All those pics are fantastic. I agree with Kate--Dad looked so happy and fairly normal. I love smooching pictures. Sebastian is just beautiful and so is Lindsay Ann. I need to get out to Mom's.

Brooke said...

Sweet Stache Leo!
do we still call it a mexi stache or is it a columbi stache?

Doc

Brooke said...

Where's my answer? Doc