Friday 2 September 2011

Hiking to the Wind Caves

We took the opportunity while we vacationing at my parents' house to hike to the Wind Caves up Logan Canyon. I've always wanted to do that hike since I was in college and never had the chance before.
It was great! The kids were the best they've ever been (no whining or crying, Elena walked almost the whole way up, and Isabel walked almost the whole way down.)
Leo loved it. He doesn't love me taking photos of him though. Too bad.
Ana thought the caves were cool too.
Ah, we made it with two sleeping kids.
The caves are pretty neat, I have to say.
Asleep.

Elena exploring.





Don't jump Ana!
Isabel, Isabel. Crazy chica.
Hiking down.

Beautiful Logan Canyon.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ah ha!!

So that's why I can't remember a thing when my parents keep telling me "Remember when..." "For sure you gotta remember that!.."

Nope. Notta a thing. Must of been asleep. ; D

Cute pics of you all. Hope to go there someday too.