Thursday 7 April 2011

Last Thursday in a ton of photos

First a story.

Once there was a little boy who managed to climb onto a tricycle. But his legs were too short and he couldn't go anywhere. Boo hoo. Poor little boy.
Luckily, along came his sister who felt sorry for the little boy.
And she pushed and pulled till finally she was able to move the tricycle.
And away they went down the road, with the sister pulling him all the way.
The end.

Yes, I let my son play in the gutter.
Doesn't it look like fun? Mud--all kids love it.


Ummm.....dead body.

Elena insisted on Leo tracing her.
Leo finishing up the details.
Elena thinks that by matching her clothes, it means literally having on the exact same color of top as bottom. Hence her goth appearance here. She's very precise about matching her clothes.
Yes! He CAN walk.



Oh, I just adore my boy. I definitely need more boys around.

And poor Ana, her dish night is Thursday, so she was inside doing dishes. She's making that face in disgust.

But, that's why I had time to go outside and take pictures. Nice for me, not for her. :(
And this Thursday, it's supposed to snow. What's with this weather?!??!?!?! We need spring already!!!!! Ruff!!!!

4 comments:

Kayli said...

Oh! Sebastian is ADORABLE!!!! I love him! (I've never met him...but you know.)
I love those two pictures of him in the gutter with the sun shining down making it all sparkly. Perfect little boy place to play.
Ana is so beautiful. Way to do those dishes!
Isabel is a nice sister to pull her little brother.
Elena is cute.
I like Leo's shirt.

Hanah said...

That was a sweet little story! I love when the siblings actually help one another out without being asked. :) Soo sweet! What a fun evening to be outside! :D

Zoila said...

Love the pictures! I can see you guys have lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Love the story - maybe you should write a book!!!! hahahaha - just another thing to do on your 'to do list'. Cute kids. Love that you were so relaxed with the mud. Sebastian is a cutie and so are the others. Mom