Sunday 12 December 2010

What's going on here....

Isabel hit her nose against the piano tonight, and well, I still need to clean the bloodstains out of the carpet. All my children have earaches, and Sebastian has three teeth coming in. It's not been a very productive week for me because all he wants is his momma. My kind mother drove down and gave me a perm. How does it look?
Does it look better now? Yes, well, I resorted to wearing hats, because I look in the mirror and think, "Woah!!! Poodle!!!" I'm not exactly opposed to a poodle look, it's just so different after having straight hair for so long.

It's actually a really great perm...thank you, Mom!
In other news....Leo has finals next week...sigh. But then it will be extremely happy because it will be Christmas!!! Also, I've been baking cookies like crazy. I'll post in January with pictures and stuff and maybe a few recipes on the highs and lows of that. Really, I thought baking cookies would be more simple than making chocolates, and since I get to eat my mom's chocolates this year, I figured I go for more simple. However, they're really not all that simple necessarily, especially when I don't read the recipe all the way through, (oops!) and then, they're not chocolate. That's sad, really.

Buenas noches, amigos.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

HA HA. Oh Kami. The pics are hilarious.

Sorry about the kids' earaches. Wow. Your fridge looks like a mini pharmacy.

And that perm your mom gave you is soft and nice. You want to see poodle hair? Just be here at 6:00 am tomorrow at my house. ; P I hate my hair.

Can't wait to read your cookie recipes! We have a cookie exchange coming up and I am looking for new ideas.

Andrea said...

I love curly hair!! You look darling. I understand now why you haven't called me in ages. Sorry about the sickness. But, they are all getting it out of their systems before you get to Arizona. Right??? Good luck, Leo!