Monday 8 April 2024

May 2023 Things

Pretty sunrise (I think?) courtesy of Elena more than likely.
Isabel went to Worlds of Fun with the orchestra. Sebastian went too, and didn't like it.  
See yep, Sebastian and Isabel went.
I think Efraim caught a snail or bug.  He made this for it to live in and insisted I take photos.

I wish I remember where and what that recipe was.  It looks yummy.
Cat photo thanks to Elena.
Efraim lost a tooth.
He was excited to put his dollar from the tooth fairy in his wallet.
Elena's nails for graduation. 
Efraim had an infection or something.  It got better.
Leo finished training and started flying!!!  CRAZY!!!
I started packing boxes of books.  Mostly because we had a garage sale with our neighbors and sold all the bookshelves and a lot of other things.
Efraim and Clara (they were best friend and played together al the time).  Clara was our neighbor's granddaughter. 


Elena played at a cafe with a small ensemble group from her orchestra.
Nicolas made this when we were talking about Peter trying to walk on water.  I loved it!
This was just hilarious.

1 comment:

Kayli said...

"I got betta'!"