Monday 8 April 2024

Ana's Graduation!!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! (And Baby/Wedding Shower!)

Aww, Ana and Cecil!
On May 11th, Elena, Isabel, and I drove to Wyoming for Ana's graduation on the 12th and Baby/Wedding Shower on the 13th.  I love the bleakness of Wyoming.  SO MUCH!  I think we spent the night in a hotel in Laramie.  But I've forgotten now.
Elk Mountain hidden in clouds.
We took Ana her sewing machine and a lot of wedding decorations, and I also took Smaug and gave him to my cousin's son.  He already had a lot of reptiles so I figured he'd be well taken care of.
Sunsets for hours!!!



This was in Morgan Valley.  Seriously one of the prettiest places ever.
Okay, enough with scenery shots.  Back to the main attraction!
Ana's graduation from the RN program was in Rock Springs at Western Wyoming Community College. We met up with her and Cecil there.    
Yay!!!  So happy for Ana!!!  She's super tough to finish her degree while pregnant, not to mention doing so much of it during Covid, and then having to drive 7 or 8 hours for nursing clinicals (going all over Wyoming.). She's amazing!!!


It was cold and starting to snow by these pictures.  Freezing!  

Woot!! Woot!!!! After we went to dinner all together to celebrate at Taggart's Grill on the way to Megan's house. 


Then on Saturday we had Ana's Baby/Wedding Shower.  Megan was kind enough to let me have it at her house, and Amy basically did all the games and everything for it. 

Cecil went riding with Jared while we had the shower. It was really fun and I hope Ana had a good time.
Ana and Cecil had brought their horse trailer and took all the stuff back along with Megan's barrels and poles to use for wedding decorations.  All in all, a great trip!!
Elena and Megan's dog, Copper.

All my sisters and Mom went in together on the things in the cubbies.  I also sewed some receiving blankets for her.  I should have snapped a picture.  They were cute outdoorsy ones with deer and bears, and camo, etc. 
And since I stole all of Elena's photos, here's Elena riding at Megan's house too. We left Sunday morning to drive back to Wichita.  It's a long drive.

No comments: