Thursday 18 January 2024

November in a Nutshell 2022

 Okay, I'm totally stealing Ana's pictures, but she's so beautiful and she got a deer and is just all around impressive so of course I needed to post it. 


That's Cecil, or Bud, as he's really known, and was Ana's boyfriend (now husband).  He's super nice, I met him in Utah that summer.


The YM/YW had an ice skating activity. 

Logan, Sebas, and Kyle.
This was Speech and Debate Club that Elena was in.
Pretty winter fields.
The kids' high school and middle school are in the background here.
I loved this that Nicolas made.
I risked galvanic poisoning to burn off the coating on my brand new trash can.  It has a purpose, I promise.
Hopefully I don't die.  Also I burnt up all the trash branches and a random pallet the former owners left in our yard. So it was an awesome fire and super hot by the end.  These pictures are of when it was rather small.
Good times.  

Isabel was in the Circle of Friends Club at her middle school and this was one of their activities.  It was to help kids with issues feel more included with other kids.


No comments: