Wednesday 3 May 2023

March 2022

Nicolas and Jubal made bows and arrows in activity night at church.

We drove down to Oklahoma for Myle's open house (his wife is from there).  It was sad because it made us miss our family in Utah more.  Later I heard that Megan almost started crying when we arrived because she was sad we moved too.  No bueno.  We're super happy for Myles and Hailee though!






Nicolas crying about having to do dishes.  This was a weekly occurrence for months.  I'm quite happy to say that he doesn't do this anymore.
My plants I planted grew!


I went to listen to Elder Gong speak at our stake center.  These are some of my friends in Wichita.  The people in my ward are super nice.  They are definitely the best part of moving here. 
A picture I uploaded of a great aunt became the center photo for the 1950 US census page for FamilySearch.  Ummm....they're Canadian. 

During spring break, I took the kids swimming at one of the local YMCAs.  We mocked the place forever due to them having a sign up saying "No holding your breath" and "kids to be in arms length of parents" or something like that.  We kept having to leave for other classes and overall just made the kids  continually complain about Kansas.  Because it's definitely Kansas's fault. Sillies.  But Jubal drew this picture of himself with all his brothers and me.  


The kids went to the Oklahoma City Temple.  

No comments: