Tuesday 28 March 2023

Christmas Day 2021

It's Christmas!!!  YAY!!!

And Christmas fondue!!  YUMMMY!





The kids all got a sleeping bag and sleeping pad and travel pillow (canoe camping here we come!)

Everyone's books.
I got a shelf to start seedlings on in the laundry room.  Love it!


This is the aftermath.   This is all rather backwards.
Leo got a pellet smoker.  I bought it in Utah from a BYU student who had won it.  I managed to keep it hidden through most of the move even.  
Canoe camping!!!  This was a family gift.
And yes the kids all got tents as a family gift.
Sebastian's gift from Ana.



All the kids got hot chocolate and a mug this year too.  

Leo and I got a new shared sleeping bag.  
I had Elena's name and bought her a dress.


Jubal loves his new utility knife from Nicolas.
And Efraim loved his bubble machine from Jubal!




1 comment:

Kayli said...

Your house is pretty! I feel weird and sad that I've never seen it in person. But that's ok.
What was with some of your boys' hair that morning? haha
And I love Sebas' shirt with the bearded dragon!