Thursday 26 January 2023

Nicolas's Birthday and Other Things

Nicolas and his lemurs.  He specifically asked for matryoshka dolls but I couldn't find any lemur ones, so I painted him some.  The final gloss spray finish hadn't arrived yet when I took this picture,  they look much more professional with the finish on.  Funny  how that works, eh?
It's a lemur anyway. 

 


He LOVES lemurs.  




This is one of the most hilarious notes ever.  It says: "Love Jubal
Nicolas I am a terrible brother,  I know I need to be better but I'm not. So I'm letting you smack me in the face every single birthday." 😆😆😆 And then the punching picture.  It kills me!!!  

Paint palettes are pretty.

Sometimes I get photos from other people.  And they're small. So sad.  One day during the summer I met up with Andrea, Kayli, and Lindsay and all their kids and Mom (as you cans see) at Pineview Dam.  We just brought our canoes and kayaks and spent the afternoon on the beach. It's so pretty there. 


And Megan invited me to her ward's primary party--she was the primary president at the time.  The kids had blast of course! And then Megan had sno-cones for them.  








No comments: