Tuesday 17 November 2020

Our House


 I don't think I ever have posted photos of our new house. So we cleaned the house the other day before decorating for Christmas, so here is our house.  I love it!!!  It's basically my dream house.  There's a few little things I would change, and a couple things I learned picking out the colors and everything for this house, but overall, I'm kind of shocked that I went from crying that we would never be able to own a house six years ago in Katy, to owning my dream house now.  Crazy!  Life is wild, and I'm so grateful!!!











































1 comment:

The Haws Family said...

I've already ooh'd and aah'd over your house this summer. But I love it. Especially your girls room, which is no surprise since I bought the same duvet for my girls' room. And your rug. And your kitchen and your library and your fireplace nook area and your front entry tile and your bowed window...etc. etc. I'm so happy for you and trying not to be too jealous. I thought it would get easier to not envy the closer we got to being done, but it's the reverse. It's like "We've been working towards this for ten years now, and we still have nothing to show for it!" But man, we're getting a camping trailer and our kids are going to be camping buddies! No moving to Montana before that!