Friday 24 May 2019

Saying goodbye to my house


Leo and I drove early to Rawlins with the boys one Friday, (the girls wanted to go to school). We finished loading up a small Uhaul, and I cleaned the house. It was a very busy day and tiring and sad.  I love that house--I put so much blood, sweat and tears into that house.  


 That floor and bannister! Sniff!




 My ceiling! Sob.

 And I really, really miss this!!

And honestly, I love driving the I-80.  So much open space.  I love seeing the horizon just stetch on forever.



 Leo stopped and bought us dinner in Rock Springs.  Bonsai, it's delicious! And since his company was footing the bill, Sebastian and I pigged out on sushi!  So good!



 


And now our house is sold and all our stuff is in storage.  Finally.  















No comments: