Sunday 3 December 2017

The Rest of the Story



This cute picture was from when Lando was on FHE lesson and he drew a picture of Jesus.  I loved it so much I'm leaving it up.

The rest of November flew by.  Seriously, I can't even catch my breath.  I sewed four nightgowns for my sister Andrea's girls.   Oh--here's from Spokt. I'm considering having a personal stylist to do a color analysis. Also I finished changing all the kids beds to flannel sheets, washed all the laundry, stained half the banister but then I ran out of stain, babysat for my best friend who is moving, met with the principal about pulling Lando out early every day, and went grocery shopping, went to the chiropracter, went to the orthopedic surgeon who informed me I have early onset arthritis in my hip, a hip impingement, carpal tunnel and an old ligament injury in my hand which is the culprit of my wrist always swelling and hurting, not the carpal tunnel. Today I packed, made dinner in the cockpot, had my friend over while her house was being shown-- I'm in denial about her leaving---and then drove 2.5 hours to Ft. Collins for Lando's pre-op visit, and after I leave we're going grocery shopping for the ward Christmas party and to Lowe's to get more stain, and then tomorrow Lando is having surgery and I get to drive home. So I wrote that last Friday.

Lando did have his surgery and it went well.  He slept most of Friday and then it was horrible holding him down to put medicine in it.  He was pretty good about it last time though.

And we went to Utah for Thanksgiving.  I was a slacker and only took this few pictures of Cassidy, Sebas and Anders seeing who could do a headstand the longest.  We played games at the church all day Thursday and Friday though.  We drove home on Saturday and set up one Christmas tree on Sunday.  YAY for Christmas!!! Anyway, now I'm swamped trying to get the ward Christmas party together.  Sigh.  It's a headache, mostly because I'm not in charge, but yet I'm doing everything.  If I was actually in charge, it would be a lot easier.  And that's the end of my very short post.



SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments: