Monday 4 July 2016

Isabel's Baptism!!!



Isabel turned eight and was baptized the same day in the Sweetwater River at Martin's Cove.  We met up with my parents, who had been on trek with their stake, and two families from our ward came.  It started downpouring right when we arrived, so we had the service in the chapel and not at the riverside, but it had mostly stopped by the time she was baptized.  And then after, it was warm and sunny again.  Crazy weather.  
It was really neat though, I'm glad she decided to be baptized there.

Mom was still in her trek clothes and Isabel had already changed out of the dress I made her.  :(   Pictures of her in her dress coming, I promise.  Maybe I'll have to bug Kayli to take some. ;)

 We spent a little bit of time walking around the old fort.  The kids had fun, but we didn't stay long.




 The next morning Isabel got to open her presents.  Scriptures, earrings, and scripture case.

 Isabel chose chocolate fondue and cheese fondue for her birthday dinner.  It was good.  Not as good coming back up.  (That was just me.)  


 Elena made her an iPhone with apps and background picture and everything.  It was super cute.  She also made her a purse with a wallet and keys.
I love Lando's smile!
 But Jubal is a pest!!!!
What's with that blonde hair?  Where did Leo's genes even go to?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful!! What sweet memories.

Kayli said...

So cool! Don't forget to get pictures of Isabel in her dress since I never got around to it. :)