Tuesday 22 December 2015

Quick before Christmas

 Elena went to a Frozen birthday party.


 Have I mentioned I *LOVE* the view from my front windows.  I do.  So very, very much. I no longer feel claustrophobic in my own home.  It's a nice feeling.  
 The windows face the sunrise.  And Elk Mountain and the Medicine Bow Range.  Love, love, love, love it!

 Jubal was helping Leo one evening when Leo was taking down the banister so we could move the piano up. That was sad.  Not only did our wall suffer significant damage, so did our piano.  I'm hoping it's just cosmetic though and not anything worse.  Sniff.


 I only post this awful picture because of how truly terrifying it is to be up on that ladder.  I'm not scared of heights, but I no longer feel as athletic and limber as I once did, and the ladder seems not very sturdy when you're up that high.  Anyway, we managed it.
 I think this was after sanding the ceiling once I scraped off popcorn ceiling.


Elena built a snowman.  Sebastian went out after this picture and they built a whole family.
 So the second week in December was CRAZY!  We had three elementary concerts, and Sebastian, Elena, Isabel, Ana, Leo and I spoke in church and sang a musical number.  Yeah, music isn't our strong point, but the kids did great on their talks.

I missed a picture of Isabel but I taped the whole thing.  Anyway, that's all for now.  I've more walls to paint and Christmas to get ready for.  Chao.

No comments: