Tuesday 11 June 2013

End of School

Schools Out!!!  
It ended last Wednesday.  Yes!!  I was so ready for the summer.  I managed to go to Elena's Kindergarten picnic and award ceremony.  She won the "Extraordinary Effort" award.  

 Here she is with her teacher Ms. Gonzales.
Lucky I have friends with iPhones--I made it on time to the award ceremony, but I forgot my camera.  All these pictures on this post were emailed to me from others.  Hee. Hee.  Elena had a fever that day, but I sent her to school anyway.  Poor Ana, we didn't even make it to her awards ceremony.  I was still feeling cruddy from the tonsillectomy and Leo had to work late that night, and there was no way I was going to a very LONG 6th and 7th grade ceremony with all four little kids.  They would have been wild.  I did find a friend in our ward to take her though.  She earned the Presidential Physical Fitness and Honor Roll awards.  
And this is Elena at her first swim meet.  Again, I didn't take any pictures--I wasn't even there.  But Ana and Elena both did great and came home with a mittful of ribbons.  Elena's wearing the green cap.
Don't you love her dive?

No comments: