Monday 25 June 2012

I forgot

I forgot to mention the other things we've been up to this week.  On Monday, I canned 35 pints of salsa.  And I'm never making salsa again until I have some sort of a food processor.

We caught a lizard in our house.  Joy.

And we went swimming on Saturday, which was really fun.  I took the kids swimming on Thursday too.  I might just live at the pool this summer.

I had an ultrasound on Wednesday where the doctor asked how big my other kids were--this one is going to be about the same size. My OB's always think my kids are going to be bigger, because, well, I'm tall and not exactly petite.   The doctor thinks this baby will probably be around 6-6.5 lbs.  I doubt it, I think he will be bigger, more like Sebastian.  He also asked if I knew the gender, and I said, "Yes, he was quite obviously a boy." And my doctor said, "Well, that's still very obvious."  So Nicolas Orlando it will be, I guess.

Ana started piano lessons again.

I bought some Tupperware this week.  I'm so excited.  I love Tupperware.  And I was going find this cute thing I found on Pinterest the other day about wanting your Tupperware back, and not caring how sick you are (Don't come between a Mormon woman and her tupperware), but I couldn't find it.  So sorry.

And swim lessons start this week.  Joy.  Wish me luck to get through the next three weeks of them.

And that's it, chao.

No comments: