Wednesday 15 June 2011

Oh my goodness! I love this boy! So much that he's starving. Just kidding. He just had a check up at the doctor's today though, and he's at 1.25% for weight. The doctor gave me a list of high calorie food to feed him. Whatever, the boy's fine.
Me. Sewing. NONSTOP FOR MONTHS!!!!
Ana's Daddy-Daughter Date for Activity Days.
They had dinner (each girl had to cook part of it) and then they learned about manners, and also the foxtrot.
At one of Ana's softball games. Her team is pretty terrible. I think Grandma should come down and take over coaching.
Ah, sweet.
Daddy and Sebas.
Elena directed this photo. And I quote, "I'm going to lay on the grass and kick my legs, and you take the photo, Mom."
What a little cutie. I never get tired of hugging that boy.
Ana's new hair cut. I let her do what she wanted. She wouldn't let me get a good picture. You should have seen the faces she was making in the other photos. Craziness.
Isabel is about the craziest girl out there. She has more attitude in her little finger than I have in my whole body. And she'd definitely Colombiana--you should see the way she swings her hips around when she's dressed like a princess.
Big brown eyes are irresistible.
And this is the cheesey face he makes whenever he notices the camera.
We finished off a watermelon today and Elena promptly told me, "Mom, you need to go to Macy's and buy another watermelon." Alrighty, then.
Yum.
Isabel.
Elena and Candace, best friends forever, except for when Elena's screaming, "I'm never going to play with you again!" And when Candace doesn't get her way and she goes off crying and sulking to her mom or me, "Elena's not being nice!" Sweet, eh?
Elena with a stick. That stick caused a lot of tears that day.
Ana showing off her smurf outfit, oh, I mean softball outfit.
Leo gave me an early Christmas present--new knives. I'm not quite used to sharp knives. My old favorite knife was from a ND garage sale that my mom bought me before I went to college. It was from the Berthold Co-op. Ummm, yeah. I had amazingly terrible knives, and then the block fell apart, so it was time to upgrade. Too bad my finger paid for it.


The end.

No comments: