Monday 5 June 2023

Springtime!

I love storm clouds!! There was a tornado on the other side of Wichita that evening, which is sad for the homes and YMCA that were torn up.  But man I love that sky!
We got a volleyball/badminton set. So much fun!


And one of the few rainstorms we've had since living here.  I thought it would be like Minot with  thunderstorms all through the summer.  Unfortunately that is not the case.
Still, it was awesome.

There was a double rainbow there but it didn't capture well in the photo.
Jubal made this for me on my closet door for Mother's Day.  I LOVE it. And I've left it up permanently.
What a cutie.
What a weirdie.
Preschool grad!  That I missed.  Oops.  I can't remember why.
I did volunteer all day at the elementary's field day.  I lost my voice cheering for all the kids running, but it was rather dull with no one cheering.



And our neighbor hosts a movie night once a month during the summer.  So sweet!  Julie is super kind and tries hard to be welcoming.  It is the friendliest neighborhood I've ever loved in and 80% of that is due to Julie inviting everyone out.



Then we watch a movie on the side of their house. Good times!

 



No comments: