Wednesday 25 January 2023

Other random bits from back in June of 2021


 Driving back from Colorado there was tons of smoke in the air.  You can't really tell well from the picture, but it was pretty crazy.  We actually could see the forest fires burning at points along the way.

Efraim cut his own hair so he got a nice, short buzz cut.  Good thing he's so darn cute no matter what.





I forgot who made this, but I'm sure they INSISTED on a picture.
Probably it was this kid.

Sterling cracks me up.  But seriously, that's the truth!


My beautiful irises bloomed!!!  I planted so many there.  I think like 16 different varieties.  I LOVE irises.  All the ones I planted were orangey-peachy-pink.

Curated closet outfit. I made that skirt and dyed the fabric myself after deciding at 4 PM on Saturday that I really wanted a new skirt to wear to church the next morning.  Good times.  I really like long skirts, then you don't have to worry about shaving your legs.  Also, it's linen and despite being long, it's really airy to wear even in summer.
Crazy little gnome.  


I installed blinds in our kitchen all by myself.  I loved them!!  They were bamboo and went so well with our house.

I made an 1840s corset for Elena.  That looks far more impressive than I remember it being.  Gosh, I should sew more.
Cute little Arwen. She'd always stretch her legs out like a starfish when you rubbed her belly.  What a weird cat.
Cute little Efraim.

No comments: