Tuesday 21 February 2017

Saddest picture ever.







Isn't this the saddest picture ever?  I was trying to take a picture of him one night and I used the flash, and it scared him.



This was the first picture I took, before Efraim knew what to expect.  















While Mom was visiting, we had high winds which blew our neighbor's shed into our backyard and onto the power line.  It was entertaining to watch the firefighters cut it up.  The house is empty, although it's been closed on this last week by our piano teacher.  Yay for a teacher that my kids can walk to her house!

And the other night we had ice cream cookie sandwiches for FHE treat--Sebastian's choice.  They were delicious.  The Cowboy cookies turned out perfectly.  We very much enjoyed them.  But Lando didn't want to finish his--he said his stomach hurt and that he wanted to save it for later.  I told him just finish it because I wasn't saving anything (he had multiple things saved last week, it got annoying.)  And then in the middle of the night he threw up.  He's still throwing up today, although he's kept down a couple of crackers now.  Jubal and Lando caught a cough last week, and now Efraim has it.  It's so so sad to hear a little baby's hacking cough. :(  And let's see, what else?  Elena started going to a 4H dog class with Frodo, that's pretty cool.  I've been crazy hormonal and not using my inside voice a lot.  I've also been fighting with my embroidery program, so I could make Efraim's baby book and so Elena could have her name on a pillowcase she's sewing, but then she was tired of sewing pretty quick and just put it away for who knows how long.  Sigh.  But at least Elena and Isabel finished sewing their binder covers for their sewing books this weekend.  It's been really windy this spring.  Okay, that's all I could think of for stuff going on.

1 comment:

The Haws Family said...

Sterling said Efraim looks like a bald Leo. And I concur completely.