Sunday 3 May 2015

Our Computer Died

Our computer will not start.  I took it to the Mac store and they couldn't get it to start either.  It's okay, I have all my stuff backed up.  But I can't post pictures, and I feel like my right arm has been cut off.  I really love my tablet, but I love my desktop more.  And I loathe laptops.  Although right now I'm typing this on Leo's work laptop.  So that's nice.  I'm just bummed because I really want to work on some family history stuff RIGHT NOW.  And I can't.  Not what I wanted to do anyway.  I'm trying to do stuff on FamilySearch but Sundays are awful days for FamilySearch.  It's their busiest night I imagine and the website is so slow.  I did find two more names to take to the temple. So that's cool. And otherwise life is going alright.  The kids started swim team so my evenings are spent at the pool for two hours. Joy.  And Sebastian starts swimming lessons tomorrow.  I've been sewing and am almost done a dress for Isabel.  Not that I can post pictures of it.  Elena, Isabel and Leo performed at our ward talent show the other night.  Elena sang Greeensleeves, Isabel recited a poem, and Leo sang.  But that's top secret since it might be our next family reunion karaoke number.  That's all I can think of right now. 

Goodnight.

No comments: