Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pedernales Falls State Park

On Friday morning we woke up and went and ate breakfast at the picnic area.  Martha and Orlando met up with us, and they brought Nicholas, Leo's cousin.  Then we went on a short little hike to Pedernales Falls.  
Orlando on the stairs heading down.


Isabel's poses are amazing.

They didn't allow swimming at this part of the river because of undertows.  But we had a lot of fun scampering around on the rocks.

This was before Ana realized the entire little cave was filled with huge spiders.

Ahhh, I love this photo.
It kind of reminded me of Red Rock Canyon up in Waterton.





Elena was mesmerized with the little fish or tadpoles or whatever they were trapped in  the little ponds.
I love Leo!

Martha is terrified of heights and was worried about the kids close to the edges.






1 comment:

Kayli said...

I love that picture of Ana and Lando too!! Super adorable!

This place is cool and reminds me of Ticino/Tessin- the Verzasca River Valley that I love.

I also loved that living history museum. I always want a house to look like that olden days time.

I decided I'm going to try to make a skirt for Hazel from the tank top. Wish me luck!