Tuesday 27 February 2018

Where'd February go?

 February went fast.  Sniff.  Here's a bit of what on.  Elder Bush left for home so he came to take a photo with us.  Both Elder Bush and Elder Shellman are the oldest of large families and they said they liked to come to our house because it reminded them of home.  Elder Bush may or may not have been responsible for the large gash on Nicolas's head while we were gone.  They were both excellent missionaries.  I hope my boys grow up like them.
The kids had "Nationality Celebration" at school and Elena was so excited to choose Colombia.  So yes, I sewed her a dress.  I need to take actual photos of her because I modified the dress after this picture.  She loved it though.

Lando insisted he was a knight saving Elena the princess.  He even had me record the whole thing.



Valentine's Day dessert, Cours a la creme.  So good.


 Happy baby, sometimes, a lot sick and teething baby also.

 I love getting packages in the mail.  This is Sebas's birthday present.  Exciting, eh?








We took Lando out of Kindergarten, it's full day and he didn't handle that well this fall so I was only letting him stay a half day (much to the teacher's and principal's dislike) but then he was falling behind and getting frustrated so we just withdrew him and we'll put him in again next fall.


FHE treat.  Wasn't that good.  White cake looks pretty, but then it's never that tasty.  Sad.

Lando and Jubal are good friends, I promise.


I  could do with a little help from Efraim actually.






Ha Ha.



I love Nicolas's drawings.  They're always so happy!  I've also been quilting and this month.  I started teaching 4H sewing classes on Friday, and Leo and I are trying to decide what we want to do with our lives.  Life is very strange. Isabel and Sebastian did swim team this month and Elena did diving.  Jubal is now officially potty trained.  I decorated the boys room and finally like it.  And then there was all the parent teacher conferences--Jubal's a bit of a bully in preschool (no surprise) but quiet (what??!), Isabel gets distracted walking across the room and starts reading other kids' books over their shoulders and they get mad when she tries to turn the page on them (so Isabel).  I went to a YW camp mtg in Laramie and Leo is busy with Elder's Quorum stuff.  We went to Utah this past weekend--Sebas went to Harriet's birthday party and Megan had an adult sibling party at her house.  It was so much fun!!!  And then we went to Mom's house the next day.  It was a nice and relaxed visit although all Leo and I did Saturday was run errands like crazy.





SaveSave

No comments: