Thursday 3 October 2024

El fin de September 2023

I love having the missionaries over.  It's always fun. 

I think this was when the kids weren't in school and were bored still. 
I thought it was fun to see Medellin and Cali on the highway signs.
And this is important, it's the visual steps of making Colombian hot chocolate.  It's a necessary skill.




YUM!!!

Cute kid!!
Elena's YouTube hairstyle.
I started school to learn Spanish.  This is the Four Season's Hotel I passed everyday on the way to class on the bus.  I just liked that it had a Colombian and Canadian flags.  I also passed the Canadian embassy.
It's weird, but the garbage is picked up three times a week, I'm not sure how it all works, but before the trash is picked up, people always comb through it for recyclables dragging their handcarts.  I think they can get paid by turning in the recyclable stuff.  It's sad though, watching people go through the trash.
Another day, another YouTube hair tutorial by Elena.
Oh Sebastian.

Beautiful girls!

Grenadillas are a WEIRD looking fruit, but they are delicious!!
Efraim's not convinced.

Church selfie.
The little boys had the primary program.  They were up there, but they knew no Spanish whatsoever, so they didn't really participate much.

They looked cute though.
I love sunny Sundays!

This is a view from Leo's plane.  Grand Canyon maybe?  I don't really know.
I had to go buy more school supplies for the kids, and I went to a store that was kind of in a more poor area. It was three stories, and they would lower and raise stuff in a bucket to the different levels instead of hauling stuff around.
Fido Dido!!!
And a weird leaf bug Sebas caught.
And ADORABLE baby Wyatt!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

His hair is so cute!


Aww!
And then we left on vacation at the very end of the month--party!!

No comments: