Wednesday 21 February 2024

Reface for Fun

New Year means new bodies, right.  We skipped the exercise and just digitally transformed ourselves.  The results were mixed.  I think I didn't catch my chin in my original picture and that changes the shape of my face.  Nobody thinks I look like the ones I did of myself.  I was wearing heavy eye makeup that day too, so maybe that played into it?  Anyway, still fun.  

Elena looks like a little kid in this photo playing dress up. 
This one was great though!
Isabel hated hers.  But I think she looks fabulous with her fancy fur coat.  
The program blows up your face a bit so it's not really in proportion to the head anymore.  But still, it's pretty fun tech. 
I love this one of Isabel!
Here's me, Isabel, and Elena. 😂😂
And my and Elena in the 80's!

More of me.  Yep, I would never look at these and say, oh that's me.  


Elena in the 90's rocking the business look. 
I like this one too.  
I think this actually kind of looks like me.  Just I have a longer chin.  Maybe it was just the out of proportion thing messing it up.
I love this one!!  The hair!

❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️❤️. I need to make Edwardian dresses for my girls ASAP.

This is my favorite of Isabel!!!
And one of my favorites of Elena.  It's amazing the time you can waste doing these.
I like this of Isabel too.  Anyway, so much fun!
 

No comments: