Monday 19 February 2024

December Randomness and Cats

Kate and Jenna, Elena's friends from church.

I bought these wreaths the year before at 90% off, and then I bought the flowers and berries at Walmart for super cheap and finally made wreaths for all my windows like I've always wanted to.  Yeah! 

One evening we drove to Cabela's because we had received a flyer in the mail and there was a stuffed animal wolf, and Jubal wanted to buy it so badly.  And he did.  And he still loves it.  

Cotton bails.  So weird to see.  

Yum!  I love poutine. 
Elena and Kate and some sister missionaries. 

I think another family was decorating the tree in the foyer at the church but my sons decided to decorate themselves.  

Efraim if he had long hair.  
Oh, Arwen, such a judgmental cat.  
And Aragorn, the midget cat.
Another yum! French onion soup. 

So I uploaded Elena's photos for her to my Google storage, and thus, cat pictures.  

This was the boys' Christmas party at the church for Activity Days.



I don't know why Efraim was there, but lucky kid snuck in.

I miss our cats. 

I especially miss how Arwen would climb on the car and stare in at me through the windshield.  


Jubal's self portrait of when he's mad. 

No comments: