Monday 26 February 2024

The Rest of March 2023

 Nicolas's awesome drawing!

I think this was my peak, longest run with the best time.  And then it went downhill after this as things got more and more busy. 
Aww, beautiful Elena.

We had to paint the boys' wall in preparation for moving.  Jubal had punched a hole in it the fall before when he was mad.  Leo fixed it, but we couldn't match the paint, so I just randomly chose blue instead.  I usually spend so much time picking a paint color, looking at Pinterest, comparing photos on the internet, etc.  This time, I walked into Home Depot, spent about three minutes looking at paint chips and picked this one.  And I love it!  How ironic.  
Isabel tried to convince me she was out drinking alcohol with her friends--she wasn't.  
New skirt!  Mostly because my other tan skirt got bleach spilled on it. So sad. 
Photo for work id.  I hate taking photos like this.  


Mediterranean cooking as best I can.  
This was actually our traditional St. Patrick's Day meal. YUM!

Okay, sorry, way too many food photos. 
But here's a cat. 

Sebastian had another band concert. 

No comments: